Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions relating to your use of www.bubbabambu.com
1. Your use of www.bubbabambu.com
This website is provided by bubba bambu for your convenience, and it presents information provided for your guidance, some from third parties. We cannot accept any liability for the accuracy of such information, and your use of it is not a substitute for your personal or professional judgement and reasonable skill and care. If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your payment details and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised use. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur on your computer. Bubba bambu reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion.
2. Copyright and database rights
All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of bubba bambu, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website without the express written consent of bubba bambu.
3. Our contract
When you place an order to purchase a product from bubba bambu via www.bubbabambu.com, we will send you an email confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. This is an automatically created email that simply confirms the details that we have received from you. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product. This is accepted by us when we send a further email confirming that the order has been processed and internal confirmation is complete. Acceptance will be complete at the time of receiving the emailed confirmation of us marking this as complete. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in the email do not form part of that contract.
4. Taxes and duties
When ordering goods from www.bubbabambu.com for delivery outside the UK, you may be subject to import duties and taxes and clearance charges, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. We have no control over these charges, and these will remain payable by you locally.
5. Governing law and jurisdiction
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
6. Our details
This website, www.bubbabambu.com, is owned and operated by bubba bambu and Coles Management Ltd.
7. Delivery of Goods
Goods ordered from bubba bambu on www.bubbabambu.com are despatched under the following terms and conditions: 1. Payment is made in advance when the order is placed. 2. Goods remain the property of the seller until received by the buyer and full payment confirmed. 3. Claims for losses or shortages must be made within ten days of the invoice date. 4. Orders are accepted for execution at prices current at the date of despatch. 5. No goods shall be returned without prior agreement and a returns number or confirmation email from bubba bambu staff.
A. What information do we gather?
- Information you give us: we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information; however some will be mandatory such as delivery address and email address, which are vital for the order processing and delivery.
- Automatic information: we receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we may use “cookies” to remember who you are (if you choose to enable this feature) and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses www.bubbabambu.com. You can access some parts of our website anonymously, but ordering requires you to give us information about who you are.
- Email communications: we receive and store your email address in order to communicate with you in the most effective way.
All information stored is full accessible by you, either through online access through your account or through contact with bubba bambu. All information is editable and removable in line with the UKs GDPR regulations.
B. What about Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we may transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser.
- You can choose not to take advantage of the cookie facility. The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether.
- If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to log out when you finish using a shared computer.
C. How secure is information about me?
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It remains important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your computer. Be sure to log off when you finish using a shared computer.
D. What information can I access?
- Any information we hold about you is available either through your secure account online access or on request from us. Just send us the request for your information through the online enquiry form or direct to our customer service manager at email@example.com and we will contact you about the information we hold.
9. Conditions of use, notices and revisions